Thursday, March 10, 2011

Social media Overload!!

Hey everyone!! I am back!! Been really busy.
Doing what you may ask..ummmm
Busy with twitter!! hahahaa! No seriously, I have become twitter obsessed within the last week

I have been following my friends, you know, like Oprah (I wished her a speedy recovery from her cold, hmm I wonder why she never responded back) and 50 cent, who BTW is a twitter bully and cracks me up ALL the time. Of course, I follow my REAL friends and they follow me back and we talk more on there than we do on the phone (So SAD BUT TRUE) And for those of you not on Twitter, you do get tons of information; news, sports, entertainment, books, finance, JOBS, the list goes on and on.

Let me give you a brief history on me and this Twitter account I have. I signed up for a twitter account back in like 2008. A friend of mine pushed me to do it so i did. I probably sent like 5 tweets, followed Fabolous (He is HILARIOUS) got bored and never signed back in. 2009 some more of my friends signed up, but lo and behold, guess who forgot her password and changed it like 4 times because I kept forgetting (yeah that's how often I went on) Eventually I gave up and left twitter alone. Fast forward to March 2011, I officially signed back in and amazingly remembered my password !


So you see folks, Twitter has now become my passion for the past week, no more Hairlista(I will post some new hairstyles soon), no more YouTube(sorry subbies I promise I will make another video soon), no more Yahoo messenger(I will sign in soon but the pop ups distract me from Twitter) and no more Facebook(seriously you can follow me on twitter same info LOL)


I realized, that I can only focus on one Social media tool at a time. Even though I have all these apps on my iPhone, it's easier (and more sane) for me to follow one at a time. As soon as I get bored with twitter, I promise you I  will go back to another Social media tool.

Till then imma just.....




1 comment:

  1. NO MORE HAIRLISTA!!!!!!!!! WELL I GUESS I BETTA FOLLOW YUU ON TWITTER LOL

    ReplyDelete